Or Call 201-300-5554
Emergency Is What We Do Best!!
We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, rain or shine, snow or heat wave, holidays or weekdays – we are here to assist you whenever you need help, we know machines tend to break at the worst possible time, Thanksgiving – we’ve been there, middle of a snowstorm – that’s the time the boiler loves to break down, we’ve dealt with that too, a 5 day heat scorcher, AC gives up life – we know and we have been there to cool back your home and family.
We provide instant relief when it hurts the most, our phone operators take service order at any time and connect you with one of our team members who know how to calm you down with a perfect solution you will not have to wait long for to come.
We’ve been taking service calls in northern New Jersey for years, we know the terrain, weather-related problem, style of home structures, we know the weak spots, the equipment and there for can provide the fastest solution to the problem. Our summers are extremely hot and humid, our winter can be brutal and your home needs to weather it all. Our next job after the fix is alert you about year-round maintenance.
Green Apple Mechanical is a Family owned and operated company, with the environment in mind, we are your one-stop shop for heating, air conditioning, and plumbing services
It all starts with a personal touch, immediate availability, taking the stress away from you.
Our years of experience take you beyond problem-solving and into avoiding future problems altogether by educating you about how better you can maintain your equipment, prepare for the changing seasons and how best to handle machines during off seasons.
In The Know
UP TO THE MINUTE NEWS
The drain clog. The slow drain. We all know them, and we all find them an annoyance. Although we can take steps to prevent them by being careful of what goes down the drains and remembering to arrange for routine drain cleaning from plumbers, clogs are still going to happen from time to time. And in most situations, the reason for a clogged or slow drain is an obstruction or build-up in the drainpipes. This is a basic fix for a professional Green Apple Mechanical plumber.
But slow and clogged drain can also point to deeper plumbing problems: a busted sewage pump, a broken sewer pipe, or root infiltration into the sewer line. These are serious situations that call for Green Apple professional repair work before sewage starts to back up into the house.
Below are signs that something worse than a standard clog is blocking up your drains or making them drain slowly. Don’t hesitate to contact us at Green Apple Mechanical NJ when you have a bigger issue than basic clogged drains.
The drainage problems are frequent
You shouldn’t have to deal with a clogged drain problem more than once a month if that. When the troubles become so common that a plunger or hand-cranked drain snake is an essential tool kept on hand in the kitchen or the bathrooms, you have a more serious problem that needs an investigation from a Green Apple professional.
More than one drain is clogged or slow at a time
A local drainpipe clog will affect one drain. So when you notice that more than one drain is clogging up at the same time, it indicates blockage or breaks farther down in the drainage system. Watch out in particular for when the clogging starts to happen in the drains lowest in the house first, such as in basement drains and sinks.
The drains are making gurgling noises
When you pour water down a slow drain or one that’s clogged, you might hear a gurgling sound from it. This could be sewer gas that’s being forced up the pipe because of damage or blockage in the sewer line.
Foul smells from the drains
When a single drain emits unpleasant sewer odors, it’s usually because the drain hasn’t been used for a while and the p-trap has dried up. This removes a barrier against the flow of sewer gas. It’s easy to fix: just pour some water down the drain. But if this doesn’t solve the problem, or there are sewer odors coming from more than one drain, it’s probably trouble in the sewer line or a broken sewage pump.
It’s always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to your home’s drains. Perhaps you only need standard drain cleaning But you may require more extensive sewer line services, and you can rely on our Green Apple professionals to discover what’s wrong with your plumbing and then get the job done right. Green Apple Mechanical New Jersey are the experts you can trust. We have been serving the New Jersey area for years with professionalism and expertise for years. Customer service and care are always our number one priority. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of your HVAC or plumbing needs call toll-free @888-611-7191Read More
Cold temperatures are present here in the New Jersey area. That means your furnace will be in use frequently. Our expert Green Apple Mechanical NJ technicians are offering up the top things every homeowner should know about their furnace, plus tips to keep you comfortable all season.
- Your furnace needs to be properly sized to your home. Some homeowners think that the larger the furnace, the warmer their home will be but this could not be more false. Oversized furnaces can make your home uncomfortably warm in certain areas while other areas remain too cold. And they will not operate efficiently because they spend the majority of the time warming up only to shut off without completing a full cycle since it does not fit your home correctly.
- Furnaces typically need to be replaced after 15 to 20 years. We encourage our customers to shop early to find out what they want in a furnace before they experience a system failure. Our team will help you find a system that fits your budget and comfort needs, so you’re not left scrambling when your furnace goes out.
- Maintenance is 100 percent necessary to keep your system running. Regular cleanings and inspections keep your system clear of buildups and can even help us catch minor issues before they cause large breakdowns. Your system will also operate more efficiently saving you on heating bills.
- Rotten egg, metallic, and electrical overheating smells and clanking, humming, and banging sounds coming from your furnace are not normal. They are most likely signs of a larger issue, so give us a call to inspect your system. Regular maintenance can help you avoid these issues.
- Green Apple Mechanical NJ are the experts you can trust. We have been serving the New Jersey area for years with professionalism and expertise. Customer service and care are always our number one priority. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of your HVACC or plumbing needs call toll-free at 888-611-7191
If maintenance is the most important aspect of homeownership, then prevention is perhaps the most important aspect of home maintenance. It’s always better to stop problems before they start, and when it comes to the furnace in your home, you can do that by making sure to have it inspected and maintained by a qualified Green Apple HVAC technician every year.
Annual Furnace Inspection: Why It’s Important
Here are a few reasons why it’s so important to have your furnace checked and serviced every year:
- Keep your furnace running smoothly. The technician inspects parts, replaces ones that have worn out, lubricates components where necessary, checks the unit’s electrical wiring (they will let you know whether you need to call in an electrician, and so on. You wouldn’t put off the tune-up for your car. Think of this as a tune-up for your furnace.
- Improve efficiency. How? Here’s an example: in order to heat your home properly, the furnace pulls air through a filter. In time, the filter can become clogged with airborne particles, making the furnace work harder to move air through it. The furnace’s efficiency decreases, shortening its life and increasing your heating bill. However, if the filter is maintained, via regular cleaning or changing, you’ll avoid this problem.
- Protect your health and that of your family. Neglected, dirty filters can release mold spores and other toxic airborne particles into your home, causing respiratory problems and disease. A well-maintained system improves indoor air quality and helps prevent such problems from occurring.
- Keep the furnace working reliably. Annual furnace inspection and maintenance allow the technician to spot problems that may be small now but that could become serious if left untreated. HVAC technicians where the temperature can sink as low as 10 degrees Fahrenheit (without taking wind chill into account), will tell you that the customer who calls every year for routine maintenance usually sounds a lot calmer than the customer they haven’t heard from in a while, whose furnace has suddenly stopped working in the middle of a cold snap.
- Help you regulate the temperature in your home. The Green Apple technician will verify and calibrate your thermostat to make sure that the furnace is heating your home properly and reliably, at the temperature you want, when you want it.
- Save lives. Fuel-burning furnaces (natural gas, oil, etc.) tend to release carbon monoxide in their exhaust. When the furnace is working properly, this gas is channeled out of the home through an exhaust pipe. But leaks happen, and a carbon monoxide leak is dangerous because that particular gas is odorless and deadly. A licensed Green Apple professional will test the furnace for leaks as part of routine maintenance.
- Green Apple Mechanical NJ are the experts you can trust. We have been serving the NJ area for years with professionalism and expertise. Customer service and care are always our number one priority. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of your HVAC or plumbing needs call toll-free @888-611-7191
Our Customer Stories
Dean saved us a lot fixing our heater. Will definitely recommend and hire again for future ac and heater jobs.
They did a great job. My main drain line was clogged and they came it and fixed within an hour. Deff would recommend in the future
I recently had a new water heater put in and everything went great. From beginning to end...Green Apple ( Dean and his staff) has gone above and beyond to accommodate me. They arrived for scheduled appointments promptly. The staff explained everything thoroughly so that I understood what was goiing to be done.. Truly happy with Green Apple and I will definitely be using them again in the future.